Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Uptown Westerville is a Place with Helpful Knowledge for Uptown Merchants

Are you an Uptown Westerville Merchant with money questions?

Tim Bullock of Edward Jones Investments invites you to a town hall-style question and answer seminar on the third floor of Bag of Nails on Wednesday, November 12th, from 6 - 8 pm.

Tim says:

I normally just do these for clients, but with the historic events taking place in the markets in the last two months, I would be open to any of the uptown merchants attending if they would like to have some guidance on the current state of affairs. The format is a "town hall" and I will be taking questions from the audience and talking about whatever the issues are. The cost is zero and it is not a seminar attempting to sell anything. I now how panicked some of my clients are so if I can help with any of the fellow merchants anxieties, I'd be happy to.

If any of the merchants have an interest have them let Kristy Sherwood know -- 614.882.1131.

For more information contact Tim:

Timothy A Bullock, CFP, CRPC, AAMS
Financial Advisor
Edward Jones Investments
39 N State Street
Westerville, Ohio 43081
(614) 882-1131
www.edwardjones.com

No comments:

Post a Comment